Click here to subscribe to the City's calendar via RSS.
Please read our calendar listing guidelines here.
Community Seed Planting Party
- Date: 03/04/2017 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Picnic Shelter, Red Morton Park
1120 Roosevelt Ave
Redwood City, California 94061
- Submission Attachment: Community Seed Planting Party.pdf
For adults & kids of all ages and gardening experience levels.
Master Gardener & Composter, Vicki Tuite, and other experienced gardeners will be here to share advice and answer questions to help you prepare for spring vegetable planting.
Consider bringing any of these that you have around. (No need to buy anything, we'll have enough to share):
- Seeds (any kind), especially organics & heirlooms
- Empty small pots, six-pack plant trays
- Large plastic or cardboard trays to bring your plants home in
- Plastic milk cartons or paper milk cartons (planting trays)
- Newspaper (for biodegradable pots)
- Extra seedlings you’ve already started that you’d like to share
There will be parent/child activities for ages 5+ including seed-bombs, coloring and pennant painting.
This event is co-Sponsored by Redwood City Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department.