Come visit the teen center! We have computers just for teens,
a flat screen TV for gaming and movies, tutors to help with your homework, board games and more!
All teens grades 6th-12th are welcome in the center.
|Monday||1:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Tuesday||1:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Wednesday||1:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Thursday||1:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Friday||1:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Sunday||12:00pm - 5:00pm|
April Fitness Challenge
In the month of April we challenge you to complete at least one exercise a day (observed by a teen center staff member). If you complete eight days worth of exercises you will receive a $10.00 gift card to Jamba Juice. Whoever does the most exercises will receive an additional $10.00 gift card.
- Must complete eight exercises (one per day) in the month of April.
- Exercise must be observed by a staff member.
- Staff member will then initial and date that an exercise was completed by teen (on wall spreadsheet).
- 25 squats
- 20 push-ups
- 50 jumping jacks
- 30 sit-ups (all the way up)
- 30 lunges (15 per side)
- Jog in place (2 minutes timed)
- Balancing, 1 minut for each foot
- Plank (1 minute timed)
- Skiing in place (2 minutes timed)
- Belly slap exercise (1 minute timed)
- Hula hoop program (snacks at program-honey nut cheerios, fuit loops, circle pretzels)
- Yoga program
Nintendo Wii Gaming
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 4pm to 6pm
Saturdays, 12pm to 2pm
You can earn community service hours and do things like:
- Help the Library Teen Council:
- create posters and flyers
- plan events for teens
- run events for teens
- Help maintain the library collection
- Lead teen programs
To apply fill out an application on the 2nd floor of the Downtown Library.
Find out more about Redwood City's teen-related happenings here.
The Redwood City Public Library Teen's Page is produced by staff of the Redwood City Public Library. We welcome your comments.