Downtown Redwood City Parking Meters
You'll find three types of parking meters in downtown Redwood City. The chart below describes the meters and how to operate them, and lists payment methods accepted by each.
(To download a printable PDF of this chart, click here)
To report meter problems call:
- (650) 780-7498 (pay-on-exit and pay-by-space meters)
- (650) 780-7464 (standard meters)
Pay With Your Phone (Pay-By-Space Meters)
Avoid lines at the meters! For the ultimate in parking convenience, you can pay for pay-by-space parking with your cell phone and PayByPhone. In addition to paying for a new parking spot, PayByPhone users can add time without returning to a meter, receive a reminder message when meter time is almost up, and download receipts online. This service includes a 35¢ fee per transaction. Click here to learn more.
How PayByPhone Works
- Call 866-490-7275 to register by phone, or click here to download the PayByPhone app.
- After registering, enter the meter location number (Redwood City Location #4722), parking stall number, and desired length of stay.
- Enjoy your visit to downtown Redwood City!
Cost of PayByPhone
The PayByPhone service provider adds a 35¢ fee per transaction to cover all costs.
Questions About PayByPhone?
Click here if you have questions about PayByPhone.
Get Validated and Park for Free at Pay-On-Exit Meters
Receive four hours of free parking in the three pay-on-exit gated facilities with a validation from Century 20 Downtown Redwood City movie theatre. Click here to learn more.
Back to downtown parking home page