Redwood City will experience drift smoke due to the Napa fire for the next several days. If you see fire, believe the smoke smell is local, or believe you are in danger, please call 911.

Frequently Asked Questions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • Can the City Attorney represent a Redwood City resident in a legal matter?

  • How do I file a claim against the City of Redwood City?

  • How long do I have to file a claim?

  • Once a claim is filed what happens next?

  • Where can I file a small claims court action?

  • Who can I contact to help me with a specific problem in my neighborhood?

  • Where can I find a signed copy of an agreement, resolution, or ordinance?

  • How do I obtain a copy of a public record in Redwood City?

  • Where can I find the Municipal Code?

  • How do I report a potential Redwood City Code violation?

  • What department handles issues related to traffic signals, stop signs, overflowing sewer lines, sidewalks, trees and street maintenance?