Discover & Go provides Redwood City Library cardholders with free and discounted passes to local museums. Make reservations online and print passes at home or at the Library. Click here to try Discover & Go now!
Discover & Go is Sponsored by Friends of the Redwood City Public Library
Who Can Use Discover & Go
You must have a valid Redwood City Library card (starting with '29045') and PIN. Click here for information about PINs.
If your library card starts with '29041', log on to San Mateo County Library: http://discover.smcl.org
Participating Libraries in San Mateo County and the Bay Area offer Discover & Go Museum passes.
Log in at your library: http://discoverandgo.org/index.php
Discover & Go FAQs
How does Discover & Go work?
- You must have a valid Redwood City Public Library Card.
- A venue is a museum or cultural institution participating in Discover & Go.
- Many venues offer free family passes that admit a family with one pass.
- Some venues have limited the number of passes, and you will only be able to reserve those passes once per calendar year. You will find details within the venue information.
- The pass is for use only by the person named and only on the date specified. No photocopies are allowed. Valid ID is required.
- You can cancel a reservation until you print the pass. After printing, the reservation is final. Log in to your Discover & Go account to cancel a reservation.
How can I learn more?
- For a detailed video about Discover & Go, click here.