Peninsula Library System Digital Book Library, Overdrive Collection
Help With Overdrive eBooks
Need one-on-one help with eBooks or other technology questions? Bring your device and drop by the Small Meeting Room at the Downtown Library, where we will have instructors on hand to assist you with your technology questions. Drop-in computer help is available every other Wednesday from 4:00 - 6:00 pm.
Check our Events calendar for upcoming classes and drop-in computer help schedule.
Online Help - Including Instructions for Your eReader:
- Getting Started: basic steps for using OverDrive
- eBooks: how to borrow, read, return and more
- Audiobooks: how to borrow, listen to, return and more
- Connect with Overdrive app for your tablet or smartphone
- Troubleshooting - specific eReaders and devices
Additional eBook Collections:
Try Total Boox - A new eBook service available through September 2016
- More than 50,000 fiction and non-fiction titles for adults and teens.
- No waiting lists or holds; all titles are available all the time.
- Download and keep titles on your device with no expirations.
- Most titles work on mobile devices only; download the right app for your device first - Apple devices; Kindles; Android devices.
Business, careers, the Internet, computer science and personal law, plus the complete netLibrary collection of CliffsNotes.
Safari Tech Books
The best IT books from the best authors and publishers in an online, searchable database.