Need homework help?
Our Homework Centers provide a fun and supportive place to do homework and skill-building activities! Grades 1st through 5th welcome.Downtown Library
Homework Center Hours : Monday - Thursday, 4:00-7:00pm.
Fair Oaks Branch
Temporary Homework Center Hours : Tuesday - Wednesday, 4:00-7:00pm.
Homework Center Hours: Monday - Wednesday, 2:00-5:00pm,
Redwood Shores Branch
Homework Center Hours: Monday and Thursday, 3:00-6:00pm,
Need help now?
FREE online help from tutors every day from 1:00-10:00pm.
Printable Library-Approved Research Tools
- Back to school tools Back to School Tools - English [PDF]
- Sitios de consulta recomendados por la biblioteca Back to School Tools - Spanish [PDF]
You can use the library 24 hours a day and find books and articles that are perfect for completing homework assignments. Use the Search Articles box on the right or browse these homework sites:
- Biography in Context
Over 600,000+ biographies covering more than 525,000 individuals.
- Kids InfoBits
Curriculum-related, age appropriate, full-text content for elementary school students.
- Brainfuse Tutoring Service (Redwood City cardholders only) Free online help from expert tutors from 1-10 pm
- General OneFile
Full-text articles for 5,800 popular magazines.
Revistas populares en español.
Popular Spanish-language magazines.
- Social Studies Fact Cards quick reference for school assignments on California Missions, explorers, Native Americans and history
- Student Resources in Context
- U.S. History in Context
- The World Factbook
Key facts, maps, statistics, demographics, and a nutshell history of many countries.
- World History in Context