Choose a category to begin your search:
Resources for College Bound Students
Please visit your high school college and career center and its website to log in to Naviance if used at your school.
- Sequoia High School College & Career Center
- Woodside High School College & Career Center
- Carlmont High School College Center
- Redwood High School Career Center
- Menlo-Atherton High School Career Center
Local community colleges area can be an affordable option for all ages.
California State University
Learn how to plan for and apply to California State University
University of California
Visit this site to explore different college options.
- Peterson Guide
Search this guide to compare colleges and graduate school programs.
- Universities Worldwide
This database can identify colleges and universities around the world.
- Get Educated.com
Search the consumer's guide to online colleges.
- College Navigator
Search both public and private colleges across the nation.
- Financial Aid
Learn how financial aid works in graduate studies.
- OMP Scholarship Directory
Find scholarships to help pay for graduate studies.
- NEW! FREE SAT practice tests from Khan Academy
Listen to the NPR (National Public Radio) story here.
- Study Guide Zone
Study materials and test information for just about any college exam.
- Testing & Education Reference Center
A start-to-finish resource with all the information and support materials needed to make informed, confident decisions .
Sign up for and learn more about the ACT.
- College Board
Sign up for the SAT or an AP test, conduct a college search, explore careers and more.
- Other tests:
- California Career Resource Network Career resources compiled by the California Department of Education.
- Financial Aid 101
- Federal Student Aid The U.S. Department of Education's federal student aid information website, including FAFSA applications
- Student Financial Aid Services, Inc
- The SmartStudent™ Guide to Financial Aid
- Get Educated.com
- Fiske Guides (for purchase), including the “Fiske Guide to Colleges” and the “Fiske Guide to Getting into the Right College"
- Undocumented students: Educators for Fair Consideration’s (e4fc) mission is to empower undocumented young people in their pursuit of college, career and citizenship