Online Utility Bill Services
Redwood City has a new way for you to process your utility bills online, and it’ll save you time and postage.
It’s called “Electronic Bill Presentation and Payment” (EBPP), available as of today. It’s very user-friendly and easily accessible <direct link to registration>.
This is an easy and cost-effective way for you to view your utility statements, keep track of your utility bills, and make one-time or automatic recurring payments online.
So you have less paper shuffling and hard-copy filing, and no need for requesting and waiting for duplicate bills because it’s all online. And there’s no check-writing or postage, so you save a little money there. It’s more efficient for the City’s operation, too.
Become one of our “early adopters” and take advantage of the benefits which this new online service offers! You can register for this online service by following these simple steps:
- Visit our website www.redwoodcity.org and select “Pay your Utility Bill” under Online Services <direct link: ......>.
- Click on “Enroll for Online BillPay.”
- Enter the “book account number” and your utility service address, then read and accept the terms of service by clicking on the “I Agree” button.
- Click “Yes – continue” when prompted to confirm you’ve entered the correct account, or “No-Take Me Back” if you need to make corrections.
- Follow the quick prompts to complete the registration.
If you need any assistance with signing up or using this new service, please call our Revenue Services staff at (650) 780-7210 and they’ll be happy to walk you through the process.