October 21, 2003 Planning Commission Meeting
PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING Council Chamber*
1017 Middlefield Road
October 21, 2003
7:30 P.M. *Accessible to Disabled
1. ROLL CALL
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES ( September 16, 2003)
3. ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
This agenda category is limited to 15 minutes to be allocated
as determined by the Chairman. If you wish to address the
Planning Commission, please complete a Speaker's Card and
give it to the Secretary.
4. PLANNING COMMISSION NOMINATIONS AND APPOINTMENTS
Planning Commission to elect the following officers:
- Vice Chair
Chair to make appointments to the following committees:
- Historic Resources Advisory Committee
- Housing and Human Concerns Committee
- Subdivision Committee
- Civic Cultural Commission
5. MARINA SHORES VILLAGE STUDY SESSION
Review of building height and other issues associated
with Marina Shores Village
Hear consultant presentation and comment as appropriate.
No vote or recommendation on the
project is required at this time.
Project Planners: Curtis Williams/Tom Passanisi;
MATTERS OF COMMISSION INTEREST
- Upcoming Meetings
- October 28 (Special Meeting in the Library Community
- November 4 (Addendum to Environmental Assessment
for Westpoint Marina)
- November 11 (General Plan Visioning)
- November 18 (Public Comments on Abbott EIR)
Adjourn to October 28, 2003, to a Special Planning Commission
meeting at 7:30 p.m., in the Community Room of the Redwood
City Main Library, 1044 Middlefield Road, Redwood City, Ca.
City staff will provide agenda materials in appropriate alternative
formats, or disability-related accommodation. Please send
a written request to Tom Passanisi at Planning Services, City
of Redwood City, P. O. Box 391, Redwood City, CA 94064 or
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
including you name, address, phone number and brief description
of the requested materials and preferred alternative format
or auxiliary aid or service at least 72 hours before the meeting.
Speakers cards are on the rostrum. If you wish to speak, complete
the card and give it to the Secretary.