- Computers are available at all our branches for library card holders.
- No reservations are needed. Computers are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Computers are available at the Downtown Library for 1 hour 30 minutes at a time, with your library card.
- Computer Lab: 33 computers with access to the Internet, electronic databases, library catalogs and Microsoft Office.
- Teen Computer Lab: 21 computers for teen use. Open between the hours of 2-8PM Mondays through Thursdays; 2-5PM Fridays; and 12-4PM Saturdays and Sundays.
- Family Place: Ten computers for use by children and four toddler touchscreen computers.
- ADA: there is one ADA computer in the Computer Lab.
- All branches feature computers that offer access to the Internet, online databases and library resources, library catalog and Microsoft Office.
- Toddler touchscreen computers are available at all libraries.
- Our Fair Oaks and Schaberg branches offer 1 hour of computer use per day, with your library card.
- Printing from public access computers costs $.15 per page, in black and white only.
- Wireless printing is available, and detailed below.
- Free WiFi is available at all Library locations.
- The Library uses best efforts to ensure network security, but keep in mind that this is an open and unsecured network.
- WiFi Frequently Asked Questions
Wireless Printing is available at all Redwood City Libraries
To begin printing and install the wireless printing client on your mobile device, visit this page (http://plsinfo.org/wifiprinting)
Frequently Asked Questions
Wireless Printing FAQ downloadable handout
All locations have copy machines that print in color and black & white. Copying costs $.15 per page in black and white, and $.50 per page in color.
Faxing ability is expected to come mid-2013.
There is a microfilm reader at the Downtown Library. The reader accepts both microfilm and microfiche. Copies of microfilm can be made from the reader for $.15 per page.
Search premium content online articles FREE with your