Discover complete digital editions of your favorite magazines on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Over 60 titles to choose from, including Cosmopolitan, Dwell, Food Network Magazine, Martha Stewart Living, Mental Floss, National Geographic, Newsweek, Scholastic Parent & Child, Smithsonian, TVyNovelas, US Weekly and many more!
Check out as many magazines as you want—there are never any holds or due dates. Once you download the title, it stays on your device until you delete it.
Using RCPL and MPL's eMagazine collection requires a Redwood City or Menlo Park card (card needs to start with "29045" or "29044") and the creation of two accounts.
Zinio Collection Account (to browse collection)
- Go to RCPL/MPL's Zinio web page.
- Click on the Create New Account in the upper right hand corner to register for an account.
- If creating an account outside the library, you will be prompted to enter your library card number and then click Next.
- Enter the required information (email and password) and click Create Account. You will receive a welcome email confirming your new account.
- Click the login link in the confirmation email or return to the Zinio web page and log in to begin browsing the collection.
- While browsing the library’s collection, click a cover to subscribe to the eMagazine.
zinio.com Account (to download and read)
- First-time users must enter an email address and password to create a free zinio.com account.
- Once in your zinio.com account, go to Your Library to view your eMagazine subscriptions.
Install the Zinio Reader App
- Visit your device’s app store to download and install the free Zinio Reader app
- Zinio Reader app compatibility includes Apple iOS, Android, Kindle Fire/Fire HD, Windows 8, PC, Mac, and Blackberry PlayBook
Note: The Zinio app is solely for reading your eMagazine. Browse and subscribe to new eMagazines using a web browser and your library Zinio account.