For Immediate Release
Redwood City’s Music on the Square Brings Live Bands Every Friday Night June – September!
Redwood City, CA - May 14, 2012 - The lineup is set, the weather is getting beautiful, and the community is ready for another incredible season of FREE Friday night music in Courthouse Square with Redwood City’s Music on the Square! It all starts June 1st, and continues every Friday evening from 6 – 8 pm. Here’s the 2012 lineup for Music on the Square:
Many thanks to our sponsors - click here to learn more!
- June 1 Arrival - Journey Tribute
- June 8 Crossfire - Stevie Ray Vaughan Tribute
- June 15 Caravanserai - Santana Tribute
- June 22 Wonderbread 5 - Party Rock
- June 29 Mustache Harbor - Yacht Rock
- July 6 Duran Duran Duran - Duran Duran Tribute
- July 13 Bella Donna - Fleetwood Mac & Stevie Nicks Tribute
- July 20 Super Diamond - Neil Diamond Tribute
- July 27 Frank Bey - Blues
- August 3 Avance - Salsa
- August 10 Live Wire - Party Band
- August 17 Sun Kings - Beatles Tribute
- August 24 Pride & Joy - Pop/Soul
- August 31 Foreverland - Michael Jackson Tribute
- September 7 Super Huey - Huey Lewis Tribute
- September 14 Native Elements - Reggae
- September 28 Edgardo Cambon - Salsa
For more details, see www.redwoodcity.org/events – where you’ll also find information on the many other great, fun activities offered to the community of Redwood City, as our entertainment season gets underway!
- Movies on the Square
Thursday nights starting at sundown (about 8:45)
June 7 – August 30.
- Downtown Jazz- more details soon!
Mondays from 6 – 8 pm
June 18 - August 6.
- Dancing on the Square
Tuesday evenings from 6 – 8 pm
June 19 - September 25
- Art on the Square
On four Friday nights as part of Music on the Square, 5 – 8:30 pm
June – August, plus Saturday at the PAL Blues Fest July 28
- Music in the Park
Wednesdays 6 - 8 pm
June 20 - August 15, Stafford Park (King and Hopkins)
- Sounds of the Shores
Sundays 5 – 7 pm
June 24, July 22 & August 12, Marlin Park (Neptune and Cringle, Redwood Shores)
More info on all of these events is online at www.redwoodcity.org/events.
Visit Redwood City’s award-winning website at www.redwoodcity.org for information about the City and its services, the community, recreation programs, education, and local business. Subscribe to Redwood City’s email newsletter or other documents by visiting www.redwoodcity.org/egov.
Public Communications Manager