Parents! You asked for flexibility in your camp planning, and here it is! This year, classes marked with the clock icon are eligible for Post
Care. Campers will be picked up from camps that take place in the buildings or on the fields of the Red Morton Park Campus (RMCC, CAB & VMSC) as well as our Sandpiper location and walked to our Post Care location by our Recreation Staff. Campers on the Red Morton
Campus will merge into Camp Kaboom and those at Sandpiper with join Camp Whatchamacalit.
- Post Care is only available for camps ending at 3pm, 4pm or 5pm
- Only Camps with the After Care Logo are eligible for post care.
- After Care registration closes one full week prior to camp starting
(the Monday prior)
- Campers will be picked up by Kaboom staff/or dropped off by Sports Camp staff
- Fees are based on post-care start time.
- If you need care until 6pm. Sign up for two options per week (example: 3-5pm & 5-6pm)
- Location: RMCC (for camps marked with taking place at CAB, RMCC, VMSC)
- Location: Sandpiper (for camps marked with taking place at SCC)
At Red Morton Community Center
At Sandpiper Community Center