Fall 2007 Recreation Brochure
|Youth & Teen Classes
Activities (see youth section for more)
|Culinary & Wine
Oaks Human Services
Wellness & Fitness
|Accessible Recreation (ARAP)
& Credit Policy
• All refunds & credits must be processed by recreation staff. You may call 650.780.7311 or 650.780.7323 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
check or credit card refund will only be issued if a
class is cancelled by the department or the student
withdraws at least one week prior to the start date
of the class, less a $5 processing fee (there is
no processing fee if the class is cancelled by the Department).
• Students who wish to withdraw from a class less
than one week prior
to the start date will receive a FULL department credit
which may be
applied to any future recreation department activity,
less a $5 processing fee.
• In general, no refunds or credits will be issued
after the class begins.
• Students who are dissatisfied with a program
for any reason should fill out a program evaluation
so we can make the class better in the future.
• Credits and refunds will be evaluated on a case
by case basis by the program supervisor.
This policy applies to our fee based recreation
programs and not to:
Adult sports leagues, building/facility rentals & fees, food concessions, special events, recreational
(open) swimming, aerobics and fitness passes, trips
and class materials fees.