Information | Wait Lists | Refund Policy | Financial Assistance | Resident Status | We Make Mistakes
Residents Starting Starts as soon as you can see
the Activity Guide (after 3/7).
Non-Residents April 1st
• Payment can be made by check or credit card.
• Please do not send cash
• Red Morton Community Center,
1120 Roosevelt Ave.
Redwood City, 94061
*Drop-off: Check or Credit Card (Mastercard or Visa only)
Hand delivery of registration, but not processed by staff. Dropoffs,
will be handled in the ordered received and grouped with
our mail-in & fax-in registrations. Receipts will be mailed or
emailed, by request.
All registrations received prior to the guide being mailed will be collected daily from our drop box and kept in date order and processed on March 18th.
- Waiting lists will be established if a program is full.
- If a space becomes available we will contact you. • You will not be charged for the camp unless you are enrolled.
- If you wrote a check for several classes and you are put on the
waitlist, the remaining balance of your check will be automatically
credited to your account for future use in our programs.
- If you
would like a refund, please contact the contact the department at
- All summer camps and swim lessons within the guide are eligible.
- A non-refundable registration deposit of $25 is required. This will allow you to reserve your child’s spot in a camp now, but defer payment until later.
The remaining balance of camp fees are due on the following dates:
- Due Friday, May 24 at 4:30pm: weeks of June 17 - July 12, 2013
- Due Friday, June 28, at 4:30pm: weeks of July 15 - August 30, 2013
Accounts that are not paid in full by 4:30pm on the due date, will have all registrations cancelled, and the $25 will be forfeited. No exceptions.
If you would like to apply for a financial scholarship, please pick up
a scholarship form at Red Morton Center. All supporting documents
and applications must be submitted to the Red Morton Front Desk by
June 3, 2013 at 4:30pm.
Download Scholarship Application (pdf)
Any person with a home Redwood City mailing address is considered a
resident. A Redwood City P.O. Box or business address will not be taken
as proof of residency. A non-resident is someone who lives in another city.