VMSC - Drop-In Fitness
Wellness Center, 711 Nevada (650) 780-7006
The Drop-In Fitness Room has treadmills, stair climbers, Nordic-track,
exercise bicycles, a universal weight station and free weights.
The wall mounted TV and friendly environment make this exercise
program a breeze. This is an unsupervised room. Membership is limited
to individuals 50 years or older. Please follow steps 1, 2, 3 and
4 below to become a member:
- Pick up forms at the Senior Annex or download below and fill out the Drop-In
Fitness Registration Form, Liability Waiver and Emergency Data
DOWNLOAD FORMS (, pdf):
Instruction Sheet | Physician's Consent Form | Waiver
- Get a Dr.’s signature on the Physicians Consent Form.
- Sign up for the one-time introductory class. Schedule is available
in the Annex. (Cost included in membership).
- Attend class, turn in completed forms to instructor, and purchase
your new membership card for $100/$50 a year (62+). Make checks payable
to Senior Center Fund.
- You will be required to take a member's refresher class upon
- The introductory and refresher classes are scheduled monthly,
but are subject to cancellation if enrollment is insufficient.
Please help us with our scheduling by signing up for these classes
at least a week in advance. If you would like further information,
please call (650) 823-1225 leave your name, number and a detailed
- Membership must be renewed annually, which requires filling out
all the forms, attending a refresher course and making payment.