Proposed Property Development Project in Redwood City
Redwood City is processing a planning application to construct 16 single family homes on vacant lots within an existing residential subdivision on Laurel Way.
The City has determined that an Environmental Impact Report (EIR) is necessary for this proposed project.
The EIR must be completed before any decisions are made on the project.
- Revised Final EIR, Errata and Appendices (March 20, 2013)
- Revised Final EIR, Errata and Appendices (February 2013)
- Notes from March 29, 2011 Community Information Meeting
- Staff Report from December 7, 2010 Planning Commission meeting
- Final Environmental Impact Report, August 12, 2010 [pdf, 6.8MB]
- Draft Environmental Impact Report, February 19, 2010
- Staff Report for May 19, 2009 Council meeting
- February 3, Staff Report to Planning Commission
- Notice of October 30th, 2007 Planning Commission workshop
- Conceptual Project Description
- Maps and Documents
- Contact City Staff About the Proposed Laurel Way Project
- Scoping Meeting Notice
- Reports and Peer Reviews List
Environmental Site Assessment
Environmental Impact Reports
Mass Model Photo Simulation
Mass Model Shadow Study
Wall Plan from BKF - Engineering
This web page is provided by Redwood City in order to offer the community initial information on the conceptual plan for a proposed development on Laurel Way. It does not represent or indicate any City position on the proposal's elements.
Be sure to check this web page for updates.