"Stanford in Redwood City" Proposal
Proposed Property Development Project in Redwood City
UPDATE: This project was approved by City Council on Monday, September 9.
The “Stanford in Redwood City” campus is proposed by Stanford University to occupy a 35-acre portion of a larger 48-acre (former Mid-Point Technology Park) campus that is intersected by Broadway and generally bounded by Highway 101, Douglas Avenue, Bay Road and Second Avenue. The proposed project includes administrative offices, research and development, and medical clinic space.
- Final Environmental Impact Report
- Agenda and Staff Report for February 21, 2012 Public Hearing
- Notice of February 21, 2012 Public Hearing on Draft EIR and Draft Precise Plan
- Draft Environmental Impact Report
- FINAL Precise Plan
- Staff Report - November 8, 2010 City Council Meeting
"Joint Study Session of the City Council and Planning Commission to:
- Consider the project update and overview of the draft Stanford in Campus Redwood City Precise Plan;
- Direct the City Manager to begin a negotiation process with Stanford University for a Development Agreement"
- Staff Report - September 21, 2009 City Council Meeting
"Guiding Principles for “Stanford in Redwood City” Project (Stanford University) Development Agreement"
- Agenda for July 14, 2009 Planning Commission/Architectural Review Committee Joint Study Session
- Notice of July 14, 2009 Planning Commission/Architectural Review Committee Joint Study Session
- Notes from January 9, 2009 Community Meeting (English / Español)
- Notes from December 3, 2008 Community Meeting (Summmit Prep)
- Notes from November 20, 2008 Community Meeting (Friendly Acres)
- Notice for November-January Community Meetings
- Agenda & Staff Report for October 14, 2008 Planning Commission Meeting
- Meeting Notice for October 14, 2008 EIR Scoping Session
- Notice of Preparation of Draft EIR (10/2/08)
- Staff Report - August 11, 2008 Public Hearing
"Initiation of General Plan and Zoning Map Amendments and Precise Plan for the “Stanford in Redwood City” Campus Proposal"
- Public Hearing Notice for August 11, 2008 Public Hearing
- Agenda/Staff Report for July 15, 2008 Planning Commission Meeting
- Meeting Notice for July 15 Planning Commission Meeting
- Existing Site Plan and Previous Concept Plan Layout
Be sure to check this web page for updates.