Calendar · Newsletters · Events  
About the City Business Government Residents Departments Online Services
Public Works Services Redwood City, California
     Home » Public Works » Report Urgent Problems

Water Services

Sewer Services

Storm Drains, Creeks & Channel Services

Street Services

Tree Services

Electric Vehicles

Other Services

Report Problems

Programs, Projects & Reports

Contact Us

Report Urgent Problems

If you have an emergency, please call 911.

If you have a problem that requires urgent attention, please call 650-780-7464, Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm or 650-780-7190 after hours and be prepared to provide:

  1. A description of the problem,

  2. The location of the problem,

  3. Your name and phone number.

If you have witnessed a crime or would like to report any suspicious activity, please call the Police Department at 650-780-7100 during business hours and 650-780-7190 after hours.

HomeCareersCalendarContact UsSitemapFollow Us  

Logo 2012 City of Redwood City
Terms of Service | Comments and Suggestions
1017 Middlefield Road, Redwood City 94063 | 650-780-7000