An Art Show and Pre-Valentine's Day Shopping Event
Benefitting the Kainos Dance Team
Friday, February 2 & Saturday, February 3, 2018
Veterans Memorial Senior Center
1455 Madison Ave, Redwood City
- Friday evening soiree: 2/2/18, 6:00-9:00pm. Tickets $20.
or call 650-363-2423
or email h’email@example.com
- Saturday 2/3/18, 10am-4pm. Free to the public.
- The Kainos Dance Team will perform at 7:00pm on Friday and at 11:00am and 2:00pm on Saturday
- Free parking!
Art Show & Shopping Event
Shop with purpose! Funds raised for H’ART Squared will help send the Kainos Dance Team, 2017 Special Olympics Gold Medalists, to the National Championships in Seattle. Choose from unique and original photography, jewelry, fiber art, woodwork, painting and more created by talented local artists. You'll be sure to find the perfect gift for your valentine.
Many thanks to our Premier & Patron Sponsors
for their support:
- Acclaim Companies, www.acclaimcompanies.com
- Dani Gasparini & Alyn Beals
- Sims Metal Management,www.simsmm.com
- Peter & Paula Uccelli Foundation
- University Art, www.universityart.com
- Whole Foods, www.wholefoodsmarket.com
2017 Special Olympics Gold Medalists
ART on the Square is honored to have been part of the fundraising effort for the Kainos Dance Team's trip to the 2017 Special Olympics in Austria. Click here to see a video of their winning performance.