Click here to subscribe to the City's calendar via RSS.
Please read our calendar listing guidelines here.
Redwood City Oktoberfest - Happy Hour
- Date: 09/19/2018 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: Courthouse Square
2200 Broadway Street
Redwood City, California 94063
Bier! Brezeln! Bratwurst!
For the fifth year, Redwood City celebrates Oktoberfest Downtown Redwood City, featuring a fabulous traditional German Oktoberfest setting with over 1,100 feet of "family style" bench seating; lots of fun and merriment; music; dancing; contests; cold beer and other beverages; food and more! Now featuring two "Happy Hour Seatings" on September 19th and 20th (Music with Deutscher Musikverein, Beer & Food Only), followed by Festival Seatings through Sunday, Sept. 23rd, the huge decked-out Oktoberfest tent transforms Courthouse Square for revelers of all ages to enjoy.
- Live Music with Deutscher Musikverein (9/19 only)
- Brimming Steins of Delicious Brews on Tap
- Traditional German Oktoberfest Décor
- Tasty German Delights featuring pretzels & brats