Click here to subscribe to the City's calendar via RSS.
Please read our calendar listing guidelines here.
- Date: 12/01/2018 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Courthouse Square
2200 Broadway Street
Redwood City, California 94063
Get in the holiday spirit and join the festivities as Redwood City's Downtown Business Group presents Hometown Holidays, a party to celebrate the holiday season, rain or shine! Guests can enjoy a parade, live entertainment, carnival rides, snow, Santa Claus photos and more. Plus, new this year, there will also be a Children's Play area, featuring inflatable jump houses by Kidzz Star Jumpers, located from Jefferson to Main Street on Broadway. This free family-friendly event takes place December 1st starting at 10 a.m. on Courthouse Square. Hometown Holidays, a free, family-friendly event, takes place December 1st starting at 10am on Courthouse Square.
The celebration features:
- Traditional children's holiday parade
- Free admission to the San Mateo County History Museum
- An incredible, kid-pleasing snow play area
- Live entertainment
- Kids' Play Area
- Santa Claus Photos in the History Museum
- Carnival Rides*
- Food and Craft Vendors*
- Annual City Hall Tree Lighting on the corner of Hamilton and Broadway
- Caltrain's Holiday Train toy collection train, arrives at Redwood City's Sequoia Station train platform at approximately 6:10pm. Glowing with thousands of lights and holiday decorations, the Holiday Train makes 20-minute station stops, where Santa, Mrs. Claus, Frosty and the gang get off the train to greet children and spread holiday cheer. Bring the family to join in the fun, along with a new, unwrapped toy to donate to the Holiday Train Toy Drive.
For more info, visit www.hometownholidays.org