Click here to subscribe to the City's calendar via RSS.
Please read our calendar listing guidelines here.
Library Takeover: Informational Meeting
- Date: 06/20/2019 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Redwood Shores Library
399 Marine Parkway
Redwood City, California 94065
Do you have an idea for an event or activity you’d like to see at your Redwood City Public Library? Are you interested in helping us celebrate the diversity of our community? If so, come and take over your library!
Who: You and 2-3 friends or colleagues
What: Share a creative idea for a program or activity that you want to see at your local library, and work with us to make it happen!
Why: Help the library reflect the knowledge and ideas of our entire community
How and where:
Attend one of our informational meetings to learn how to get money and support for your idea
- Tuesday, June 18, 6:30-8:00 pm, Downtown Library Community Room
- Thursday, June 20, 6:30-8:00 pm, Redwood Shores Branch Library Community Room
- Saturday, June 22, 10:30 am – noon, Downtown Library Community Room
- Wednesday, June 26, 6:30-8:00 pm, Fair Oaks Branch Library
Refreshments and children’s activities will be provided
Questions? Contact Serena Gregorio at 650-780-7036 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you have a specific event idea or not, join us to learn more about what’s happening at the library and to connect with others. Your library already provides many activities for learning together, but we’re looking for fresh ideas to help everyone in Redwood City and North Fair Oaks feel welcome and included in the Library. Library Takeover is sponsored by the SAGA Foundation and the Friends of the Redwood City Public Library.