Click here to subscribe to the City's calendar via RSS.
Please read our calendar listing guidelines here.
Sustainable San Mateo County Book Talk Series: David Jaber presents "Our Historic Moment"
- Date: 06/04/2019 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Downtown Library
1044 Middlefield Road
Redwood City, California 94063
SAVE THE DATE: Tuesday June 4th, 6:30 - 8 PM
Sustainable San Mateo County (SSMC) is pleased to announce the kick-off of its new Book Talk Series, with a special presentation and book reading by local author and seasoned sustainability practitioner David Jaber. David will present his book, "Our Historic Moment" and lead us through an interactive conversation, exploring:
- How do we create a sustainable world that works for all?
- What do we understand that means?
- And how do politicians, business leaders and nonprofits best work together on this front?
Come to learn and contribute! Network with your peers! Together, let's accelerate sustainability adoption throughout San Mateo County - and beyond!
When: TUE June 4th, from 6:30-8PM
Where: Redwood City Downtown Library, Community Room. The library is located at: 1044 Middlefield Road, Redwood City, CA 94063
You can find David's book here.