Click here to subscribe to the City's calendar via RSS.
Please read our calendar listing guidelines here.
- Date: 07/14/2019 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Redwood Shores Library
399 Marine Parkway
Redwood City, California 94065
Join us for a blood drive at Redwood Shores Branch Library
Blood Drive Details
When: Sunday, July 14, 2019 from Noon to 4:00 pm
Location: Bloodmobile in parking lot
Information for Donors
- There is not substitute for blood. Donating is safe, easy and rewarding!
- Prior to making an appointment, review blood donor qualifications. Donor Qualifications
- Make an appointment at Click here to schedule your life saving appointment
- Arrive to your appointment well-nourished and hydrated.
- Bring photo identification with first and last name.
- The donation process takes approximately one hour. Allow an hour and a half for a Double Red Donation.
- Power Up Your Donation: To meet the demand for blood, Vitalant is optimizing your blood donation by offering the double red cell program. A double red cell donation enables a donor to give two units of red blood cells during one appointment. To learn more visit Donation Type.
- Fast Track – Donors can complete the health questionnaire online prior to arriving to the drive. The questionnaire must be completed the same day as the donation. Fast Track Link