We are excited to bring you over 100 city-sponsored events year-round in Redwood City!
For more community events, meetings and activities, please visit the main calendar on the City's home page.
- Date: 12/07/2019 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Courthouse Square
2200 Broadway Street
Redwood City, California 94063
HOMETOWN HOLIDAYS REDWOOD CITY
Get in the holiday spirit and join the festivities as Redwood City's Downtown Business Group throws Hometown Holidays, a party to celebrate the holiday season, RAIN OR SHINE! Guests can enjoy a parade, live entertainment, carnival rides, snow, Santa Claus photos and more. This free family friendly event takes place December 7th starting at 10 a.m. on Courthouse Square and features:
- Traditional children's holiday parade
- Free admission to the San Mateo County History Museum
- An incredible, kid-pleasing snow play area
- Live Holiday Entertainment
- Complimentary Santa Claus Photos in the History Museum from 10am to 3:30pm
- Carnival Rides*
- Craft Vendors: the public can enjoy shopping under a big protected tent or on the street
- Food Vendors, bringing delicious local offerings on Middlefield Road*
- Annual City Hall Tree Lighting on the corner of Hamilton and Broadway at 5:45pm
- Caltrain's Holiday Train toy collection train, arrives at Redwood City's Sequoia Station train platform at approximately 6:10pm. Glowing with thousands of lights and holiday decorations, the Holiday Train arrives with Santa, Mrs. Claus, and Frosty and the gang. Bring a new, unwrapped gift to donate to the Holiday Train Toy Drive.
*There is a charge for rides and food vendors
Details at https://www.hometownholidays.org, or:
Hometown Holidays Hotline at 650-455-5144:
CALL FOR VENDORS
Volunteers and vendors are called to help make Hometown Holidays a success. Volunteering for a few hours can help to bring holiday joy to the families of Redwood City. Call 650-455-5144 to volunteer to be a part of the festivities! For sponsorships, vending or food applications, or to take part in the parade, go to: http://www.hometownholidays.org/HTH/forms.html
It's all happening on Saturday December 7th, RAIN OR SHINE!