Click here to subscribe to the City's calendar via RSS.
Please read our calendar listing guidelines here.
"Are you Ready?" Disaster Preparedness Class
- Date: 12/05/2019 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Sequoia Healthcare District Headquarters
525 Veterans Blvd
Redwood City, California 94063
About this Event
The Redwood City Fire Department is teaming up with the Sequoia Healthcare District to host a class that will help prepare residents for emergencies. The success of Redwood City’s Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) and overall community preparedness program depends on people like you, who can help in the event of a disaster!
Want to make a difference in your community? Learn how you-- and your friends and neighbors-- can become a part of our community-based disaster response team.
In the "Are You Ready?" class, you will learn how to:
- Create a family/office disaster plan
- Assemble home/office and portable disaster supply kit
- Conduct evacuation procedures
- Prepare for and respond to specific disasters
This class is a joint collaboration of Sequoia Healthcare District and Redwood City Fire Department, offered free of charge to any Sequoia Healthcare District resident.
Please register for the event by going here.