- Date: 02/13/2020 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Downtown Library
1044 Middlefield Road
Redwood City, California 94063
We'll provide the workspace, specialty tools, and guidance to help YOU disassemble, troubleshoot, and repair broken items. Learn skills to prolong the life of your belongings and reduce waste.
Ready to get involved?
- Register online at http://bit.ly/fixitcheckin
- On the day of the event, bring in your broken, non-functioning item--electronic gadgets, appliances, computers, toys, sewing machines, bicycles, fabric items--with all of the necessary parts
- Come ready to describe what’s wrong and what you’ve tried
- Come ready to learn and to share your knowledge with others
(Carry-in items only; no oversize items)
Fixit Clinics are staffed by volunteer Fixit Coaches who generously share their time, tools, and expertise. First-time Fixit Coaches and fixing families are always welcome! Register to become a Fixit Coach at http://bit.ly/fixitcoachsignup
Sponsored by the San Mateo County Office of Sustainability
Contact: Fiona Potter