Click here to subscribe to the City's calendar via RSS.
Please read our calendar listing guidelines here.
EVENTS & STORYTIMES SUSPENDED
- Date: - (all day)
March 12, 2020:
Based on guidance from our public health officials, the City is making further modifications to City programs, events and services out of an abundance of caution to protect our community during this heightened public health risk. These actions are being taken based on the best information we have at this time; however, as more information is shared, things may change at a moment’s notice. Although these measures will cause some level of disruption, they are intended to protect all of us by limiting opportunities for exposure, so we can lessen the virus’ spread. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Library Non-Essential Services Update (programs to be postponed or canceled)
- Library will be cancelling/postponing programs and storytimes effective March 12th through May 1st.
- As of 5:00 p.m., March 11, community rooms and meeting room reservations at Library locations are being honored, but groups will be strongly encouraged to cancel reservations if the events are non-essential. The City will reimburse any reservation fees. The City will not be accepting new reservations of City facilities for rentals through the end of May.
Library Essential Services Update (will continue to be provided at this time; however this could quickly change based on new information when it is received)
- All of our buildings will remain open, with collections and service desks accessible
- Project READ, including Second Harvest food distribution
- Teen Center
- After School Homework Help Centers
- Public computers (with selected computers taken out of service to maintain social distance)
- Census Questionnaire Assistance Centers at all four Library locations
- Job Lab employment coaching
- Library Social Service Office Hours