Whether you are looking to expand your business or visit one of our exciting downtown restaurants, Redwood City is the place to be these days. Located right in the middle of the San Francisco Bay Peninsula and Silicon Valley, Redwood City is the center of it all in more ways than just location.
- Redwood City has an educated and highly trained workforce.
- Redwood City has an excellent quality of life with outstanding schools, a burgeoning arts and cultural scene, and numerous recreational facilities.
- Redwood City has great transportation connections.
- Located on the CalTrain line, we are just a quick train ride into San Francisco or the Silicon Valley.
- Redwood City has the only deep water port in the south bay allowing for both cargo, passenger service and private vessels to access the bay waters.
Home to world-class firms like Oracle, Electronic Arts, Silver Spring Networks, Box, Evernote, Shutterfly, Genomic Health, Kaiser Permanente, Stanford University Health, and to more than 500 new start-ups, such as Rocket Fuel, WePay, Kabam, Trion Worlds, ShopKick, Yume and Zazzle, Redwood City is known for being business friendly. We hope you choose Redwood City to call home for your business.
For more information about locating your business here, contact:
Leslie Parks - Interim Economic Development Manager - 650-780-7204