Claims Processing

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

A recent amendment to Government Code section 910.4 requires that all claims against public entities be submitted on claim forms supplied by the public entity.

claim form for the City of Redwood City is provided here. In order to file a claim with the City of Redwood City, this form must be completed and sent with supporting documentation to the City of Redwood City - City Clerk Department - 1017 Middlefield Road - Redwood City, CA 94063 by the date required under law. If unsure of the required date you are encouraged and advised to seek appropriate legal advice.