- International Institute of the Bay Area – immigration and citizenship services at the Fair Oaks Community Center.
- Fresh Lifelines for Youth - Law and leadership program for at-risk youth in Redwood City
- Service League of San Mateo County – Residential Substance Use Disorder/Recovery Program in Redwood City
- Rape Trauma Services – Sexual assault and abuse prevention services for youth
Crisis Line – (650) 692-7273, available 24 hours, every day
Office Line – (650) 652-0598, Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Ombudsman Services of San Mateo County – Ombudsman for Older Adults and Adults with Disabilities living in Residential Care Facilities.
Veteran’s Memorial Senior Center Annex
711 Nevada Street
Redwood City, CA 94061