Report a Violation

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you have an emergency, please call 911.

The City will maintain the confidentiality of any complaint.  Code Enforcement will need the following:

1. Address of violation

2. Description of concern

3. Reporting Party name and contact information

Please email us directly at:  OR call (650) 780-7577.

You can also use the City's mobile and desktop app myRWC to report a violation.