Prior to scheduling your inspection, please have the following information available:
- Permit number
- Project address
- Type of inspection(s) needed
- Contact name and number (important)
Available Inspection dates/times:
Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Schedule an Inspection:
Inspection requests must be received in advance, by 3:00 p.m. (subject to change), to be placed on the next available inspection date by:
- Submitting a Building Inspection Request Online
- Calling: (650) 780-7361 (24-hour recording)
- Mailing/In Person: City Hall, 1017 Middlefield Road, Redwood City, CA, 94063
Incomplete requests will not be scheduled.
Once your inspection is scheduled, an inspector will call you the day of the inspection before 9 a.m. to confirm your 2-hour arrival window.
To cancel or re-schedule an inspection, please call (650) 780-7361