We are still here for you! RCPL staff are working hard to connect you with our online resources, services, and suggestions for how to keep reading and learning while you practice social distancing. After all, our mission is "RCPL cultivates community by welcoming all people to experience the shared joys of literacy and learning," and we aim to keep on connecting with you through this difficult time.
The City of Redwood City encourages the community to stay informed and take precautions so that you can keep yourself and those around you healthy. This page offers resources, service updates, and ways to keep informed about the City and Library's response to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
COVID-19 LIBRARY SERVICES
|Stay in Touch and Informed
||City Updates, Volunteer Opportunities, and More|| Library
| Staff Recommended
Learning Resources for Kids, Teens, and Adults
LIBRARY SERVICE UPDATE
- All Redwood City Public Library locations are currently closed until further notice.
- Online resources are available to current card holders and new cardholders. Don't have a card? Sign up here for an eCard, good for 90 days.
- Downtown Library bookdrops are open to accept returns beginning June 1.
- Library events are cancelled until further notice. Check our calendar here for online events.
- Meeting room reservations are cancelled until further notice.
- Due dates for all library materials, including Wifi hotspots, are extended through July 31.
- No overdue fines will be charged for any items currently checked out.
- Borrow eBooks and eAudiobooks; use streaming TV, movie, and music services; and access digital subscriptions to newspapers and magazines here.
- Our Zip Books service continues. Zip Books is a way for customers to request books that the Library doesn't own. The item is shipped directly to you using Amazon Prime.
- Library customer service is available for general questions. Please call (650) 780-7018, extension 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org.