We are still here for you! RCPL staff are working hard to connect you with our online resources, services, and suggestions for how to keep reading and learning while you practice social distancing. After all, our mission is "RCPL cultivates community by welcoming all people to experience the shared joys of literacy and learning," and we aim to keep on connecting with you through this difficult time.
The City of Redwood City encourages the community to stay informed and take precautions so that you can keep yourself and those around you healthy. This page offers resources, service updates, and ways to keep informed about the City and Library's response to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
COVID-19 LIBRARY SERVICES
| Library and City Communications
||City Updates, Volunteer Opportunities, and More|| Library
| Staff Recommended
STORIES AND PLAY WITH RCPL LIBRARIANS
We are happy to announce the first of our Stories and Play with RCPL Librarians series. Follow this link to see the recorded collection of videos of Pam, Jan, Armando, Andrea, Heriberto, and Derek the Director! Check back next Wednesday and Friday at 11am for more.
LIBRARY SERVICE UPDATE
- All Redwood City Public Library locations are currently closed until further notice.
- Library events are cancelled through April 12.
- Due dates for all library materials, including Wifi hotspots, will be extended through June 30.
- No overdue fines will be charged for any items currently checked out. Please keep your library materials until we reopen.
- Borrow eBooks and eAudiobooks; use streaming TV, movie, and music services; and access digital subscriptions to newspapers and magazines here.
- Our Zip Books service continues. Zip Books is a way for customers to request books that the Library doesn't own. The item is shipped directly to you using Amazon Prime.
- Second Harvest food distribution to Project READ enrolled families will continue, for pickup only, and will be expanded to twice a week.
- Library customer service is available for general questions. Please call (650) 780-7018, extension 4 or email@example.com.
- Online resources are available to current card holders and new cardholders. Don't have a card? Sign up here for an eCard, good for 30 days.