Get free and discounted tickets to museums, zoos and local attractions through Discover & Go in four easy steps!
Step 1: You must live within San Mateo County to use the Discover & Go service with a Peninsula Library System library card. Your local library may also participate. For a full list of participating libraries: http://discoverandgo.org/
Step 2: Select your home library by the first 5 digits of the card number, to be directed to your library's Discover & Go page:
Step 2: Enter library card number and pin number
Step 3: Find a ticket you want to download
Step 4: Print pass and enjoy!
Who Can Use Discover & Go
You must live within San Mateo County to use the Discover & Go service with a Peninsula Library System library card. Your local library may also participate; for a full list of participating libraries: http://discoverandgo.org/
Discover & Go FAQs
How does Discover & Go work?
- You must have a valid library card.
- A venue is a museum or cultural institution participating in Discover & Go.
- Many venues offer free family passes that admit a family with one pass.
- Some venues have limited the number of passes, and you will only be able to reserve those passes once per calendar year. You will find details within the venue information.
- The pass is for use only by the person named and only on the date specified. No photocopies are allowed. Valid ID is required.
- You can cancel a reservation until you print the pass. After printing, the reservation is final. Log in to your Discover & Go account to cancel a reservation.
How can I learn more?
- For a detailed video about Discover & Go, click here.