...Your Library. Delivered!
What is it? Zip Books is a way for customers to request books that the Library doesn't own. The item is shipped directly to you using Amazon Prime.
- Customer must have a PLS library card.
- Item must not be available in the PLS catalog.
- Customer can request 1 item at a time and keep it as long as you want. If you want a new title, you must return your current title.
- Customers may receive a total of 3 items in a month.
- The cost of the item must be under $35.
- Item may be a Book, a Large Print Book, or a Book on CD
- The Item must be available through Amazon Prime.
- Library customer must be in good standing with the Library (not owe more than $15.00 on your library card).
How to use it:
Step 1: Fill out the Zip Book Request Form.
Step 2: Library staff will email or call to let you know what day to expect the book to arrive from Amazon or let you know if it is not available. Please contact us if you don’t receive your book on the day estimated.
Step 3: Keep the item as long as you want. When you are finished, return item to a staff member at the Redwood City Downtown Library during library open hours. Please inform staff that you are returning a Zip Book. The item must be returned in order to request an additional item. If the item is returned through the book drop, it will not be taken off your account.
Step 4: You will be asked to complete a short survey which allows us to track patron satisfactory level with the program.
Step 5: Repeat for a total of 3 times per month.
Zip Books is a statewide project of the California State Library and NorthNet. The Project is funded by the California Library Services Act.