Here's How You Can Help Right Now...
The San Mateo County Strong Fund: We Are in This Together
You can choose to help individuals/families, small businesses, non-profits or wherever the need is greatest.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE.
Redwood City Education Foundation COVID-19 Family Relief Fund
RCEF has established a COVID-19 Family Relief Fund to provide direct financial support to RCSD families experiencing severe economic hardship due to COVID-19. Every cent donated to this fund will go directly to these families.
The fund will support two critical programs:
- The Community Schools Family Emergency Fund, which provides gift cards to help low-income families purchase basic provisions like groceries, toiletries, and gas.
- The City of Redwood City Emergency Housing Assistance Program, which provides direct financial relief to families at imminent risk of losing their homes.
The County of San Mateo is accepting donations of critical personal protective equipment (PPE) from organizations and individuals.
- Unused N95 respirators and surgical masks. Boxes and packages can be opened, as long as masks have not been used. Packages of disposable gloves, preferably nitrile exam gloves in all sizes.
- New containers of commercially produced hand sanitizer
- New containers of disinfectants and disinfecting wipes
- Packaged, unused protective goggles
- New surgical gowns; fluid resistant gowns; coveralls
Questions about making a donation or a member of a technical organization (EXAMPLE: pharma, biotech) or other business with supplies to donate? Please email email@example.com
Supplies can be dropped off Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the following donation site: