- Red Morton Park has two Horseshoe Pits located next to the Community Activities Building at 1400 Roosevelt Avenue and available for public use anytime during park hours.
- Horseshoe pit availability is on a first come, first served basis.
- Bring your own equipment.
- There are reservable picnic areas nearby! Click here for Picnic Reservations
Bocce Ball Courts
- Red Morton Park has two Covered Bocce Ball courts located next to the Community Activities Building at 1400 Roosevelt Avenue.
- Reservation requests must be submitted to the Parks, Recreation, and Community Services Department 72 hours prior to activity date.
- A key security deposit of $40 must be left when permit is given. Presentation of a valid California Driver’s license for identification purposes is required.
- Key should be returned as soon as possible after the activity to the department for refund of deposit.
- Bring your own equipment
- Permit will be issues only if applicant’s use does not conflict with department programs/activities.
For more information call 650-780-7250