CORONAVIRUS CLOSURE INFORMATION
Thank you for your cooperation while we all do our best to shelter in place and "flatten the curve" by preventing the spread of the coronavirus. In an effort to lower exposure for our community, the following changes have been made.
All facility/picnic reservations from March 15-June 14, 2020 have been cancelled and refunds will be issued for any paid reservations. Our Facility Team will work with renters on rescheduling or refunding fees. You may continue to make meeting room, community center room, or picnic reservations for events after June 14.
For a full listing of all Parks, Recreation & Community Services current modified operations, click here.
For all Citywide updates and information, click here.
We are currently working on revamping how we deliver this information to the public. In the meantime, please check out our Community Centers page and locate the contact information for the center you would like to have your event take place.
We have five community centers in Redwood City for you to choose from.
Please contact the requested center directly for pricing.
- Community Activities Building- 650.780.7250 1400 Roosevelt Ave. Redwood City, CA 94061
- Fair Oaks Community Center- 650.780.7500 2600 Middlefield Road, Redwood City, CA 94063
- Red Morton Community Center- 650.780.7311 1120 Roosevelt Ave. Redwood City, CA 94061
- Sandpiper Community Center- 650.780.7323 797 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065
- Veterans’ Memorial Senior Center- 650.780.7270 1455 MadisonAve. Redwood City, CA 94061
Room sizes and amenities, as well as building hours, vary by facility. We suggest that you:
- Check which Community Center you would like to reach by visiting our Community Center page.
- Call the individual Centers for more information. To complete an application, you may download an application here, or visit our community centers.
Rental Application Form
Applicación de Alquilar
Click here for questions about the use of our sports fields or contact the Sports and Aquatics Manager at 650.780.7317. For building inquiries, please contact the community centers directly.
For picnic area reservations, click here.