Summer Camp Information | Registration Information | Summer FAQS (coming soon)
Refunds & Transfers
- CANCELLATIONS BY DEPARTMENT: If a camp is canceled by the department, a full refund will be issued.
- If the camp needs to close due to illness, a prorated refund will be given for missed days
- TRANSFERS: There is a $5 charge per camp to transfer your child between camps provided there is space available.
- Camps cancelled 1 week prior to the start date will receive a refund less a $50 cancellation fee per activity, per child.
- Refund requests must be made at least 1 week prior to camp start date or all camp fees may be forfeited.
- MATERIALS FEES are non-refundable by Redwood City Parks, Recreation Community Services Department.
- NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE ISSUED AFTER THE CAMP BEGINS.
This summer, we are in a unique situation where children will join a camp for 4 weeks and will be unable to transfer to another program due to the creation of our stable cohorts. We have very few spaces. Please make sure that your family discusses the commitment you are making to the program. We understand that things are different this year and that change is hard, but it can also be an adventure. All we ask is that if things aren’t perfect, you will give us all an opportunity to work together to improve the situation. Our camp providers do not have an opportunity to backfill your child’s registration with a new participant and every exit to camp is a large loss and a space that someone else would have enjoyed.
Your satisfaction matters most to us. Participants who are dissatisfied with a program for any reason must fill out a refund request form prior to receiving a credit/refund so we can make the camp better in the future. Credits and refunds will be evaluated on a case by case basis by the program supervisor.
Refund Request Form