Five community centers in Redwood City have rooms available to
rent for events:
- Community Activities Building
- Fair Oaks Community Center
- Red Morton Community Center
- Sandpiper Community Center
- Veterans’ Memorial Senior Center
Room sizes and amenities, as well as building hours, vary by facility.
We suggest that you:
- Read the Facility Descriptions
to find one or more that may match your group’s size and
other needs; and
- Call the individual Centers for more information and to complete
an application, or download an application here:
(each center has its own rental application)
For questions about use of playing fields, contact the Sports and
Aquatics Manager at 780-7317.
For picnic area reservations, click here.