The City of Redwood City frequently engages with the community during City Council meetings, where major topics facing Redwood City are discussed. The community is encouraged to attend upcoming City Council meetings to provide feedback and ideas on important citywide issues.
Ways to Join the Conversation
Give feedback on key issues via the following email addresses:
- Growth Management - email@example.com
- Peninsula Clean Energy - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Housing - email@example.com
- Docktown - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veterans Memorial Senior Center/YMCA project - email@example.com
- Citywide Transportation Plan - RWCmoves@redwoodcity.org
SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE CITY COUNCIL AGENDAS AND UPDATES
To stay informed on upcoming City Council meetings and major topics being discussed, subscribe to receive agenda information via email here or check the tentative City Council agenda for details here. Sign up for the City of Redwood City's digital newsletter here.
CONNECT WITH THE CITY OF REDWOOD CITY ON SOCIAL MEDIA
LEARN ABOUT THE CURRENT FISCAL STANDING OF THE CITY
To learn about the Fiscal Update the City Council heard on February 25, 2019, go here.
Unless otherwise noted,* all discussions occur at the City of Redwood City Council Chambers at City Hall during regularly scheduled City Council meetings beginning at 7 p.m. The City Council meetings are open to the public and residents can attend in person to provide their feedback or watch on TV or watch online.
Items referenced below that are coming to the City Council are tentative and subject to change.
For a calendar of the proposed 2020 City Council Meetings, go here.
January 27, 2020, City Council Meeting
- Redwood City 2020 - Welcoming Star Award to the Multicultural Institute
- Recognition of winners of the 25th Annual Water Conservation Poster Contest
- Recognition of winners of the South Bayside Waste Management Authority (SBWMA) poster contest
- Solid Waste Rate Increase
- Ordinance adding City Code Chapter 2 Article X, relating to campaign contribution limits and voluntary expenditure limits.
Past City Council Meetings and Topics
January 13, 2020, City Council Meeting
Study Session: Adoption of Reach Codes
- Staff report
- Attachment A: Draft Mixed-Fuel with New EV Requirements
- Attachment B: Draft All Electric
- Attachment C: Statewide Reach Code Residential Cost Effectiveness Study
- Attachment D: Statewide Reach Code Nonresidential Cost Effectiveness Study
- Attachment E: PG&E Letter
Final Adoption of updated Strategic Plan
Presentation: Redwood City Transit Center Redesign and Broadway Streetcar Feasibility Studies
- Staff report
- Attachment A: Transit Center Redesign Study - Draft Summary
- Attachment B: Broadway Streetcar/Urban Circulator Study - Draft Final Report
2019 Major City Council Topic Archives
To view an archive of the major topics at City Council meetings in 2019, go here.
For all past City Council meetings, agendas, and minutes, go here.