ART on the Square 2019 Summer Season
On Hamilton at Courthouse Square in the heart of downtown Redwood City.
- ART on the Square: Fri 6/14, 5-8:30pm with Music on the Square featuring Big Fit
- JEWELRY on the Square: Fri 7/12, 5-8:30pm with Music on the Square Featuring Careless Whisper
- ART on the Square: Fri 7/26, 5-8:30pm with Music on the Square featuring Bayonics
- ART on the Square: Sat 7/27, Noon-8pm with the PAL Music Festival
- ART on the Square: Fri 8/23, 5-8:30pm with Music on the Square featuring Neon Velvet
2019 marks our 13th year of bringing ART to Redwood City. We showcase original jewelry, photography, glass, fiber art, ceramics and more at prices for every budget. Most of our artists and shoppers live in the area, making ART on the Square an integral part of the local economy. Join us this summer at Redwood City's "living room," Courthouse Square, for four relaxing and fun shows featuring fabulous art and great music. During the band's intermission, around 7pm at each Friday evening show, we hold a drawing for four $25 gift certificates that winners can spend at any artist's booth that night. Artists will have entry cards available in their booths.
Each year we present six shows:
- H’ART Squared, our benefit for Kainos of Redwood City, in February
- Four outdoor shows each summer on Hamilton at Courthouse Square in the heart of downtown Redwood City
- And our Holiday Show IN the San Mateo County History Museum in November
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Holiday Show IN the San Mateo County History Museum
Saturday, November 23, 2019
10am until 4pm - Free Admission
We’re thrilled to announce our fourth annual Holiday Show IN the San Mateo County History Museum on Sat Nov 23, 2019 from 10am until 4pm. We'll have artists on two floors under the museum's spectacular stained glass dome. The museum is located on Courthouse Square in the heart of downtown Redwood City. Admission will be free to the public on the day of the show thanks to the generosity of our awesome sponsors.
Artists: Click here to download the Holiday Show application. Application packets must be postmarked no later than Sep 23, 2019.
Sponsor ART on the Square 2019
Our sponsorship program provides free booths to arts organizations and school art programs during our Summer Season and allows the San Mateo County History Museum to be free to the public on the day of our Holiday Show.
We offer a variety of sponsorship options that make it possible for organizations of all sizes and individuals to participate. Premier sponsors’ logos are displayed on our gorgeous color postcards and posters distributed throughout downtown Redwood City and beyond. We place A-frames on Courthouse Square with large color posters that include sponsors’ logos. We do extensive social media and email marketing where sponsors are thanked for their support with a link to their website.
Many thanks to our 2019 Summer Season Sponsors
- Acclaim Companies www.acclaimcompanies.com
- BAP Restaurant, www.thebaprwc.com
- Box, www.box.com
- County Consumer Plumbing, www.plumbingservice.com
- Jay Paul Company, www.jaypaul.com
- J&S Management, www.jsmgt.com
- Kastrop Group Architects, Inc. www.kastropgroup.com
- Kennedy Auto Body, www.kennedyautobody.com
- Premia Capital, www.premiallc.com
- Redwood City Downtown Business Group, www.redwoodcitydowntown.com
- Redwood City Education Foundation, www.rcef.org
- Redwood City Parks and Arts Foundation, www.rwcpaf.org
- Sims Metal Management, www.simsmm.com
- University Art, www.universityart.com
Our thanks to these organizations for their ongoing support: