Holiday Show IN the San Mateo County History Museum
Saturday, November 23, 2019
10am until 4pm - Free Admission
Holiday shopping is easy when you have unique and original jewelry, purses, clothing, photography, weaving, ceramics, bookbinding, painting, and more to choose from. Discover over 20 talented local artisans under the museum’s spectacular stained glass dome where wonderful gifts abound for everyone on your list. Enjoy the jazz/blues fusion of Paula Harris and Nate Ginsberg in Courtroom A from 1-2pm and be sure to explore all the fascinating exhibits. Admission is free thanks to the generosity of our fine sponsors.
Artists: Click here to download the Holiday Show application. Our jewelry section is full. We have a few spaces left for other media.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor ART on the Square 2019
Our sponsorship program provides free booths to arts organizations and school art programs during our Summer Season and allows the San Mateo County History Museum to be free to the public on the day of our Holiday Show. We offer a variety of sponsorship options that make it possible for organizations of all sizes and individuals to participate.
Contact us at email@example.com to start reaping the benefits of sponsorship.
Many thanks to our 2019 Holiday Show Sponsors for their support:
- The Bap, www.thebaprwc.com
- County Consumer Plumbing, www.plumbingservice.com
- Dani Gasparini and Alyn Beals
- Fred's Garage, www.facebook.com/Fredsgarageinc/?ref=br_rs
- Greystar, www.greystar.com
- Jay Paul Company, www.jaypaul.com
- Kasa Indian Eatery, www.kasaindian.com
- Kennedy Auto Body, www.kennedyautobody.com
- Pete & Paula Uccelli Foundation
- Premia Capital, www.premiallc.com
- Redwood City Education Foundation, www.rcef.org
- Redwood City Parks and Arts Foundation, www.rwcpaf.org
Our thanks to these organizations for their ongoing support: